Creating a beautiful life one mini at a time..........

Thursday, March 19, 2009

More cake......


Okay.......more miniature baking today. What can I say I was in the mood to make some zero calorie treats to stop me from baking the real thing. We have been eating alot of cake in our house these days and well pants are fitting a little tight. I burn a wonderful cupcake scented candle while I was making these and well almost as good. There is a butter bundt cake and a layer cake with lime center and cream cheese frosting. Oh no I'm craving a piece of real cake again. Better go find some more clay. Mini hugs!

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Kim they look fantastic. Do you mix any thing in with your clay?
Mini Hugs

kimsminiatures said...

Hi Debbie, Thanks so much. No they are just clay and I'm experimenting with adding scents to make them smell like cake. Mini hugs!

Creager Studios said...

Those Cakes look good enough to eat....I can smell the deliciousness from here..

Great Work

Jodi

Eva Russo said...

Hi Kim! the texture of your cakes is amazing...I have tried making texture with some tools, but I cannot get a decent result, do you have any tip you can share?

my compliments for your creations, they are fabulous!

rosanna said...

If they smell how could you possibly resist from eating them? it is tantalizing!!

Donna Hager said...

Great job, Kim. Your cakes are the best.
Donna

Unknown said...

What are these cakes made of when you get them so fluffy???